On March 24, we had our second meeting with the Advisory Board.
The main outcomes/suggestions of this very fruitful meeting have been:
- Set a good understanding of the skillset, benefits and usability of the FISHY technology
- Define the minimum deployment needed for FISHY to operate correctly
- Explore the combination of FISHY tools with existing systems in the infrastructure owner
- Publish press releases as LinkedIn articles
- Put the focus on the benefits of FISHY rather than on technical aspects when communicating to the outside world
- Strengthen efforts in standardization
We have been working on these valuable suggestions for preparing the second review meeting.